Registered Nurse (Rn) Manager Emergency Department
Asheville , NC 28801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you aManager of a Emergency Department unit, looking towork a FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY in Asheville, North Carolina??
We are working with a 815-bed full-service hospital and only level II trauma center in western North Carolina! We are helping them seek a Manager of ED Unit to advocating and allocating resources to promote efficient, effective, safe, quality and compassionate nursing care based upon current standards!
Job Responsibilities of the RN Manager ED:
Job Qualifications of the RN Manager ED:
- Integrates clinical, human resources, and financial data to decision making.
- Promotes research and integrates evidence-based practice into clinical, operational, and leadership processes.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and professional standards.
Compensation and Benefits of the RN Manager ED:
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Five plus years of recent nursing experience, two years in emergency services with demonstrated leadership skills.
- National certification within one year of accepting the role. Certification may be in the specialty or in leadership.
- North Carolina RN license or compact license.
- BLS required.
- Salary:$80k-$130k, ($102k is mid-point) depending on years of experience.
- $20k sign on.
- Relo on a case-by-case basis.
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low-cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.