Registered Nurse (RN Hospice) - 3 Day - Minimum - Per Diem
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Ventura , CA 93003
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we are:
Are you passionate about hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!We take pride in being a hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!What you will do:
As a Hospice RN you will deliver holistic, end-of-life care to patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and you will effectively interact with patients, caregivers, and other health team members while maintaining standards of professional nursing practice.
Who you are:
- Have flexible hours and working close to home (reduce your commute!)
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse (RN) by the Board of Registered Nursing in the state of California.
- Hospice experience preferred
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years
- Clinically sound/confident in skills and understanding of disease trajectory- Recent acute care experience is preferred
- Has compassion and an approachable personality but also strong enough to be confident and give directions to family and the IDG team
- Very competitive pay and get paid weekly
- Paid Mileage/Telephone reimbursement paid for every visit
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.The above job ad identifies the minimal job functions and skills needed by the person or persons applied to this position. This job ad is not intended to be a complete job description and an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, duties, physical demands and skills required.Complete job description is available upon request. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.