Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Home Health Nurse
Aurora , CO 80010
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking a Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) for a position in Aurora, CO. This is a permanent position with full-time 8-hour shifts. The registered nurse administers skilled nursing care to patients on an intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the direction and supervision of the Director of Clinical Services/ Clinical Manager.
Requirements of the Home Health Registered Nurse (RN):
- of an approved school of professional nursing and currently licensed in the state(s) in which practicing.
- Two (2) years nursing preferred.
- Acceptance of philosophy and goals of this Agency.
- Ability to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Responsibilities of the Home Health Registered Nurses (RN):
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visits and regularly reevaluates the patient's nursing needs.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized nursing skills/
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and summaries of care conferences on his/her patients in a timely manner as per Agency policy.
- Coordinates services.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the patient.
- Counsels the patient and family/ significant others in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Participants in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and procedures.
- Processes orders and notifies physicians of patient needs and changes in condition. Completes certification and re-certification orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each individual patient.
- Refers to Physical Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Occupational Therapist and Medical Social those patients requiring their specialized skills.
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Conducts patient care conferences on patients assigned to his/her care.
- Participates in peer review and Quality and Performance Improvement as assigned.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Takes on-call duty night, weekends and holidays, as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments, transfers, resumption of care, discharges and significant change accordance with Agency defined time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD-10 codes.
Working Environment of the Home Health Registered Nurses (RN):
Works indoors in Agency office and patient homes and travels to/from patient homes.
Job Relationships of the Home Health Registered Nurses (RN):
- Supervised by: Director of Clinical Services/Clinical Manager
- Workers Supervised: Licensed Practical Nurse, Home Health Aide
Compensation of the Home Health Registered Nurses (RN):
Base Salary- Great
Full-time Benefits- Full
Bonus Available- Yes