Registered Nurse (Rn), Full Time With Benefits, Home Health (Upland - Chino)
Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Rancho Cucamonga , CA 91701
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Who we are:
Are you passionate about home health and hospice care? Do you want to make a difference by providing comfort, compassion, and care to patients and families? We would love to add you to the Assisted Home Health & Hospice Team!We take pride in being home health and hospice agency operated by experienced professionals with extensive clinical, healthcare, and hospitality backgrounds. We enjoy working with those who put the patient and their loved ones first by finding ways to service individual needs. Our "Hands to Help, Hearts to Care" philosophy allows us to empower employees to provide exceptional patient care.Assisted is an exciting place to be right now as we are experiencing tremendous growth and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon! For you this means stability and opportunity for advancement.
Come and join an Award winning team of hospice and home health professionals!
What you will do:
- Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patients needs
- Provide service and /or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Counsel, support and instruct the patient, family and caregiver in meeting nursing and related needs
- Support the patients and familys cultural beliefs
- Perform duties consistent with the Nursing Practice Act including the Standards of Competent Performance.
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
Who you are:
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Current, active RN License in the State of California by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position. To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.