Registered Nurse RN Float Pool PRN
Richmond , VA 23234
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Henrico Doctors' Hospital is a 340-bed community hospital offering a full range of healthcare services. We are a Level II Trauma facility, offering specialized vascular surgery, Neurosurgery, a comprehensive certified stroke center, orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants through the Virginia Transplant Center and as part of the Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery; we lead the state in minimally-invasive procedures with da Vinci robotic-assisted surgeries.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- 1 Demonstrates the knowledge and skill to provide nursing care to patients in a variety of units. Duties are consistent within his/her scope of practice. Knowledge of specific service areas and requirements for specialized skills.
- 2 Performs job tasks in a way that ensures personal, patient, and departmental safety.
- 3 Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers. Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- 4 Functions in an organized and time conscious manner. Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the delivery of care.
- 5 Presents self in a professional manner. Foster a positive work environment and display support of the organization.
- 6 Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
- One year experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Enrolled in nursing program to complete BSN.