Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse (Rn) - Emergency Department (Er)
Vancouver , WA 98660
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Currently seeking Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER) for a contract opening in Vancouver, WA. This is a per diem contract assignment with 12-hr shifts. The ideal candidate will possess a current WA Nursing License and have at least 2 years of recent Emergency Room (ER) experience as an RN.
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER):
- Current Resume
- WA Nursing License
- A nursing degree from an accredited nursing program
- Minimum 2 years of recent Emergency Room (ER) experience as an RN
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- Two current clinical references
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Room (ER):
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Director supervises less-skilled nursing or healthcare personnel or supervises a particular unit.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health
- improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Prepare education patient on discharge instructions
- Setup/monitor / titrate IV drips including sedation, neuromuscular blockade, and vasopressors
- Setup/monitor invasive monitoring systems including arterial and central lines, and ICP monitoring systems
Compensation of the Emergency Room (ER) Registered Nurses (RN):
- Housing stipends Highest available
- License reimbursement
- Travel pay 1st paycheck
- Completion Bonus
- Extending Contract Bonus
- Referral Bonuses