Registered Nurse (Rn) Block Time - 20-40 Hours
Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice
Bangor , ME 04402
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HELPING PEOPLE STAY IN THEIR HOMES ONE PATIENT AT TIME
LOOKING FOR A CHANGE OF PACE? WANTING TO ESTABLISH RELATIONSHIPS WITH YOUR OWN CASELOAD OF PATIENTS WITH FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING THAT ALLOWS YOUR TO MAKE YOUR OWN HOURS?
A career opportunity is waiting for you as an RN at Androscoggin Home Healthcare + Hospice. Become a valued part of our Home Health team and make a difference in the lives of others!
What services does an RN provide?
- One-on-one nursing care with a flexible schedule
- Assess clients physical and emotional status, level of competency, home environment, safety factors, caregivers ability to assist with care and needs of the client on admission and through all phases of care.
- Formulate a nursing care plan in collaboration with client, caregiver(s) and physician including goals of care and treatment plans to attain these goals.
- Reconcile medications on admission and every visit. Prepare, monitor and educate on all medications, reporting any discrepancies or side effects to physician immediately.
- Educate and instruct on diagnosis and contributing factors to disease process including prevention and maintenance of illness or chronic disease.
- Obtain and execute physician orders and keep physicians informed of all pertinent information concerning the clients condition and response to treatment.
- Develop personal plan of care for clients and provide supervision that aligns with the personal care plan to LPNs, CNAs and PSS .
- Effectively plan, organize, set priorities and complete paperwork and daily assignments in a timely manner with minimal direct supervision per agency policy.
Needs change on a regular basis so visit us often!
- Current Registered Nurse License in the state of Maine
- Holds a current CPR certification.
- Minimum of one year licensed, 2 years of Nursing experience preferred.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Clear, respectful communication skills.
- Good professional boundaries.
- Able to work autonomously within the home environment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Reliable Transportation with Auto Insurance
You would be joining an outstanding organization that cares for its employees and offers competitive pay and benefit packages which include: health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more.EOE