Registered Nurse PD
U.S. Renal Care
Victorville , CA 92392
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
U.S. Renal Care is seeking a Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse for our dialysis clinic. The PD RN will train all patients selected for Peritoneal Dialysis. The Peritoneal Dialysis Nurse reports to the Facility Administrator.
- Enforce all company, facility, and CMS approved procedures and policies.
- Train patients (and/or family) who have chosen Peritoneal Dialysis in the practice of performing peritoneal dialysis within their home setting.
- Maintain a schedule that ensures that necessary contacts, visits and exams are completed according to regulations.
- Obtain routine laboratory work to include routine adequacy testing.
- Make surveillance of the patients home adaption, including provisions for visits to the home.
- Ensure the patient is provided consultation with a Registered Nurse, Social Worker and Dietitian.
- Establish and maintain a patient chart which ensures continuity of care including monthly progress notes.
- Ensure through a contact agreement, proper installation and maintenance of equipment when required.
- Obtain data and participate in the monthly QAPI Meeting.
- Implement and maintain CIPAs and POCs on all new admissions and ongoing for established patients.
- A Registered Nurse with a current license for the applicable state having at least 12 months clinical experience.
- Must have at least 3 months experience in PD, except in states with a more stringent requirement such as Texas, which requires at least 6 months experience in Peritoneal Dialysis.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 350 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.