Registered Nurse Pacu
Asheville , NC 28801
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RN-PACU Mission Hospital, Asheville, NC
Full Time Mixed 4/10hr shifts
Provides leadership which facilitates the delivery of professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients throughout PeriAnesthesia (preoperative and postoperative) areas. Utilizes the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation, to provide, delegate, supervise and document care and teaching of patients and family. Implements medically prescribed interventions.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Nurses with an Associate Degree or Diploma in nursing must sign an agreement to obtain BSN within 4 years of the hire date in to position. Nurses who are nearing the end of their professional careers may be exempted from this.
- Must have and maintain current licensure as registered nurse with the North Carolina Board of Nursing. Compact license may apply, the licensee should confirm with NCBON; BCLS
- CPAN, CAPA, or CCRN Certification, certification is required after two years if not in possession upon hire.
- Minimum one-year RN experience in PACU, ICU or ED setting
- Minimum of two years of RN hospital experience