Maxim Healthcare Services
Tacoma , WA 98405
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Maxim is looking for RNs in the Tacoma area! We have current openings in Tacoma, Lakewood, Puyallup and JBLM and are always taking in new referrals in surrounding cities in the South Puget Sound.
We offer flexible hours (part- and full-time, overtime, days/nocs/weekends,) competitive pay, benefits, paid training, and are now offering a sign-on bonus! Please reach out to learn more. Official job description below.
The Registered Nurse is responsibility for providing and documenting skilled nursing care in accordance with care developed for each individual patient in accordance with physician’s orders when applicable.Responsibilities:
- Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs when applicable. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(s).
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs
- Initiates the plan of care when directed and makes necessary revisions as patient status changes
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis
- Establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventative, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning of the process
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Provides healthcare instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care
- Identifies discharge planning needs when applicable
- Adheres to Maxim policy and procedure
- Attends case conference, team meetings, and education in-services as required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Washington.
- Complies with accepted professional standards and practices.
- One year prior professional nursing experience, home care experience preferred.
- Current CPR before working with patient.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray before working with patient.
- Successful completion of all pre-employment testing.