Registered Nurse - Lung Rescue Intensive Care Unit
Purpose Driven Healthcare Consultants
San Antonio , TX 78201
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are You An Exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) for the Lung Rescue Intensive Care Unit in San Antonio, TX
Pdh is now recruiting for an RN to work in the Lung Rescue ICU at a local hospital. This local hospital was #1 ranked hospital in the area. The hospital has over 1000 beds and they offer a broad range of services and State-of-the-art units equipped with the latest technologies in patient care
If you consider yourself to be an exceptional Critical Care professional with strong critical thinking and clinical judgment WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Great! Now, this amazing role offers:
- Salary: $26.03-$36.88 per hour, depending on years of experience.
- Sign on Bonus up to $10, 000 (based on years of experience) and relocation assistance offered up to $5, 000 for qualifying candidates
- Matching 401(k) contributions ranging from 3-9%.
- PTO starting at 4 weeks per year.
- Tuition reimbursement of up to $5, 250 per year.
- Low cost medical, dental, life, and vision options.
- LTD, STD, flexible spending accounts, employee stock purchase program, plus many other outstanding benefits.
Experience and passion are what we desire for this role and we're looking for the best in you! While working in this role you will have the ability to:
- Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Exhibits nursing characteristics of the Synergy Model as outlined in the Nursing Strategic Plan: Clinical Judgment/Advocacy/moral agency, Caring Practices, Collaboration, Systems thinking, Response to diversity, Clinical inquiry/innovator/evaluator, Facilitator of learning of patient/family educator.
- Demonstrates competency in patient teaching and discharge planning including family and/or significant other in collaboration with multidisciplinary team members.
- Communicates effectively with staff, peers, supervisors, ancillary department, internal and external customers
- Other duties as assigned.
If this totally sounds like you, and we've peeked your interest, here's what you'll need to be considered:
- Required Graduate of an accredited school or professional nursing. Preferred- BSN degree or currently enrolled in BSN Program
- Preferred - 2 years experience as a nurse in an acute care hospital environment.
- Currently licensed as an RN in Virginia or a compact license.
- BLS healthcare provider, ACLS within 6 months of hire.
If you can say YES to the above requirements, we want to talk to you APPLY NOW! We would love to talk about your experience, career goals, and fit with this amazing role.