Registered Nurse - Lung Rescue ICU (RN III Days)
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
San Antonio , TX 78229
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Registered Nurse - Lung Rescue ICU (RN III Days)Location:
San Antonio, TXBenefits:
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance and much more!Salary:
Based on experienceSign-On:
Full-time, permanent positionShift:
Days, rotating weekendsFacility Type:
1013-Bed Award-Winning Comprehensive Acute Care Hospital Going for Magnet Status! Department:
Our patient population on this unit consists of patients in need of a machine that bypasses their lungs to deliver 100% oxygen to the patients blood.
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Preferred
- Must have current TX RN or Multi-state/Compact license
- If using Compact license, must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum 6 Months recent ICURN acute care experience.
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life