Texas Health Allen is located at 1105 N Central Expressway, Allen, TX 75013
Salary Range: $26.50 - $50.40/hour, commensurate with working experience
Work Schedule: Full-time; 36 hrs./week; 7 AM - 7 PM, every other weekend required
Our 8-bed mixed ICU Department (Level IV trauma center) is in need of a Registered Nurse on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be a team player who is excellent at communicating with peers, physicians, patients and who cares about customer service
Intensive Care Department highlights:
• Excellent physicians who are easy to work with, great senior leadership
• Working in a small unit with only one other RN with variable census
• Most days are calm. "small town" feel
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• Associate's degree in Nursing required;
• BSN preferred. Completion of BSN within two years of earliest start date in a Texas Health RN role is required
• One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program.
• Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• Three (3) years recent ICU experience preferred. RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
• RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire Required; Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
• BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• ACLS - Advanced Cardiac Life Support Upon Hire Required
• CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60 Days Required
• CCRN (Critical Care Registered Nurse) Preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Dallas is a 900-bed MAGNET-designated hospital, a Level II Major Trauma facility, the first hospital in Dallas to achieve chest pain center accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers and recipient of the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline Silver Quality Achievement Award. We are a top-notch choice in North Texas for cancer care, cardiology, emergency medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics, senior care, women's services and a renowned Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
Texas Health Highlights
• 2019 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For®" (5 th year in a row)
• 2018 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 th year in a row)
• Employees' Choice "Best Places to Work" by Glassdoor
• A "Best Workplaces in Texas" by Fortune and Great Place to Work®
• 2019 "20 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma" by Great Place to Work® and Fortune (ranked #1)
• A 2019 Gold level LearningElite award - national list of best organizations for learning and development by Chief Learning Officer magazine
• A 2019 "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Allen 1105 Central Expwy North TX 75013
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/4xnrg988hdvqrj47
Texas Health Resources