Registered Nurse (Sign On Bonus Offerred)
Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital
Bakersfield , CA 93309
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Come join our TEAM at Bakersfield Behavioral Healthcare Hospital!!! We are a progressive and dedicated healthcare team that strives to change the lives of our patients and provide exceptional care. This is a fast pace environment that requires critical thinking, teamwork and good communication between staff and patients. We are looking for a Registered Nurse to help with BBHH's vision of providing that excellent care and striving to be the best hospital we can be.
- Demonstrates sound leadership skills and utilizes these skills in organizing the activities and schedules for medical and/or non-medical tasks of the Child, Adolescent and Adult for a given shift;
- Record of consistently high quality of clinical and interpersonal skills to be an exemplary role model to others;
- Displays basic knowledge of treatment procedures; interventions common to acute psychotic as well as non-violent crises intervention practice;
- Basic knowledge of abnormal psychology as typically found in the child or adolescent psychiatric population, application of this knowledge to child, adolescent or adult knowledge of medical terminology, espcially those terms associated with child, adolescent or adult psychiatric care;
- Thorough familiarity of psychopharmacy and the use of psychotropic medications with child, adolescent or adult psychiatric population, basic teaching and training skills helpful; problem-solving;
- Organizational and time management; crisis intervention skills;
- Written and oral communication skills; skills in facilitating and/or co-facilitating process-oriented and didactic groups.
Current CA - RN license
Handle with Care (or obtained within 30 days upon hire)
Full-time employees are eligible for medical, dental, vision, pet insurance, and other benefits. CA sick time accrual, 401k and more.