"Must Have" Skills for this Job:
• 1. Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
• 2. RN License to practice as a professional registered nursing in the state of Texas
• 3. BLS Certification required
• 4. Minimum of 2 year clinical experience as a licensed RN
• 5. Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in the Operating Room
• About this Job:
• The Registered Nurse (RN) is the patient and patient's family advocate. The RN consistently applies and utilizes the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients. The RN collaborates with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes. Communicates and utilizes interpersonal skills effectively and role models confidence and professionalism within nursing by active engagement in unit and organizational activities. Demonstrates team work, adaptability, and is a resource person to the patient care team. The RN is accountable for the quality of nursing care services delivered by self or others under their direction in accordance with the Texas Nurse Practice Act, hospital policies, and the Texas Board of Nursing rules for delegated nursing tasks.