Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Registered Nurse Full / Part - Time Positions Available
Symphony Post Acute Network
Oswego , Illinois 60543
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Symphony at The Tillers is looking for Registered Nurse to join our team!Sign on Bonus $1000.00
Symphony at The Tillers is a proud member of Symphony Post Acute Network, one of the countrys leading innovators in the delivery post acute care and management services. And unlike some other medical providers, were a family-oriented operation that takes a more personal approach to delivering the highest quality outcomes possible for the guests in our care.
The RN will:
- Direct the day to day activities of the nursing assistants
- Complete required record keeping upon resident admission, discharge, transfer; chart and document per facility policy
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by physician and perform other drug administration functions per established policies
- Make daily rounds of unit and prioritize in a fast pace environment.
Candidate must have the following:
- Ability to care for high acuity, rehab, and long-term residents
- Promote and facilitate team work
- Demonstrate a high standard of ethics
- Knowledge of nursing and medical procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Able to make independent decisions
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- LicensedNurse (RN )
- 1 years long-term care experience
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work every other weekend
- Education is extremely important to the culture of Symphony at The Tillers, we offer tuition reimbursement and on-going training and educational opportunities are available and encouraged.
- Opportunity as well for advancement within the facility and also at other member facilities of the Symphony Post Acute Network (www.symphonypan.com).
- Health, dental and vision benefits available
- 401k match and voluntary benefit programs
- Company paid life insurance for all full-time employees
Apply online by clicking Apply Now
or stop in and complete an application at:
Symphony at The Tillers 4390 Rt. 71, Oswego, Il.60543