To enhance our client’s relationship with their advisor by providing operational and administrative support
Your Duties & Responsibilities
To perform administrative duties that support the office on a daily basis, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, copying, filing, and preparing correspondence.
Resolve client inquiries and requests and help educate clients on account services and capabilities; such as where to find specific information on their statement, how to access online services or paperless options.
Prepare and collect documentation to open new accounts and process service requests.
To input data in to various office programs such as our CRM and financial planning tools.
Assist in the creation of client reports, complete research requested by clients and/or advisors, and prepare materials for client meetings.
Complete various household chores as assigned by the office manager.
Additional duties may be assigned based on skill and training.
Minimum qualifications are High School Diploma. College degree preferred.
FINRA SIE Required, FINRA Series 7 registration preferred
Strong Microsoft office skills
Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent customer-facing skills.
Strong ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions.
Employee health insurance paid by us. Optional dependent health insurance covered by employee
Optional vision & dental insurance.
Term Life insurance and optional group universal life insurance
VIEW JOBS10/3/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-01T00:00Job Description:
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
Merrill Lynch's financial advisors help clients pursue the life they envision through a one-on-one relationship with an advisor committed to their needs. We believe trust comes from transparency. Our trusted financial advisors are equipped with access to the investment insights of Merrill Lynch coupled with the banking convenience of Bank of America.
The Client Associate (CA) role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FA's). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FA's. For established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
* Undergraduate degree preferred, Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required.
* Series 7 & 63/65 or 66 registration preferred; if hired without licenses, depending on the needs of the business, you may be required to obtain registrations.
* Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures is required.
* Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel).
* Strong communication, time management and organizational skills are required.
Please be advised that under current company policy, Merrill Lynch does not sponsor a visa petition or other work authorization, nor will the company provide relocation assistance, for this position.
NOTE: In addition to any of the Client Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered), this position may be hired into any of the Private Wealth Associate roles (Registered, Partially Registered or Non-Registered).
Posting Date: 10/02/2019
Location: El Segundo, CA, 2301 ROSECRANS AVE (CA8800), - United States
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 37.5
Shift: 1st shift
Bank Of America CorporationEl SegundoCA
VIEW JOBS10/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-07T00:00Job Description:
At Bank of America, we handle the finances of over 67 million client relationships every day, including helping them save, borrow and invest for today and for their future. We stand by our clients each and every day giving them the power to realize their personal financial goals and help make their financial lives better. If you join our team, we'll count on you to care for, advise and guide our clients when they need us most – whether they're just starting out, buying a home, building a family or planning for retirement.
We're looking for the next generation of Client Service Representatives - those with a passion for growing a long-term career, building relationships and working with a team of client professionals in one of over 4,000 locations nationwide. The Client Service Representative role is meant for those looking to make a real impact and build a career in financial services. The role is ideal for those with a passion for assisting clients with their banking transactions while building relationships and helping to identify their needs. As a Client Service Representative, you'll deliver a personalized, caring experience for our clients in the financial centers and get to know them and understand their life priorities as you provide their financial services.
From day one, you'll receive training from our award-winning Academy at Bank of America, including hands-on practice, personalized coaching and dedicated support throughout your on-boarding experience. With demonstrated success, you'll have the opportunity to advance into roles as a Relationship Banker, Relationship Manager, Financial Center Operations Manager or Financial Center Manager – with unlimited opportunity to grow throughout the company. The Academy will support you with dedicated programs, tools and resources throughout your career journey.
We'll help you
* Build a successful career at Bank of America through world-class training and on-boarding programs that set you up for success.
* Grow in your current role through one-on-one coaching from Academy managers who are invested in your success and training programs that help you excel, build new skills or take on additional responsibility.
* Continuously learn and advance your career goals through intentional career paths to the next best role.
* Use resources and innovative technologies to optimize the client experience.
* Provide clients with a personalized rewarding experience that starts with providing accurate information as well as understanding each client's unique needs.
* Process transactions accurately and efficiently to build client confidence and trust, based on established policies and procedures
* Be the advocate for clients who visit financial centers ensuring they connect to solutions that meet their financial goals.
As a Client Service Representative, you can look forward to
* Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your expertise as the industry evolves and changes.
* Resources and dedicated support to help you reach your full potential throughout your career.
* A benefits programs designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees at every stage of their life and help them plan for tomorrow.
* Progressive workplace practices and initiatives that promote inclusion.
We're a culture that
* Believes in responsible growth and has a proven dedication to supporting the communities we serve.
* Provides continuous training and developmental opportunities to help people achieve their goals, whatever their background or experience.
* Believes diversity makes us stronger, so we can reflect, connect to and meet the diverse needs of our clients and customers around the world.
* Is committed to advancing our tools, technology, and ways of working. We always put our clients first to meet their evolving needs.
* Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best interest of the client.
* Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and nurturing strong relationships.
* Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience that improves our clients' financial lives.
* Communicates effectively and confidently, and is comfortable engaging all clients.
* Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information and technology platforms.
* Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
* Is comfortable asking clients about their financial goals and introducing services and products that will meet their needs.
* Has a minimum six months of client service experience in financial services, retail sales or another results-driven environment.
* Has a minimum of six months of experience offering solutions and services based on the client's needs.
* In lieu of six months of client service experience, has previously completed the Bank of America financial center internship program.
* Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as needed.
* Experience in financial services and knowledge of financial services industry, products and solutions.
* Six months of cash handling experience.
* Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
Posting Date: 10/09/2019
Location: El Segundo, CA, EL SEGUNDO BC, 835 N Pacific Coast HWY, - United States
Full / Part-time: Part time
Hours Per Week: 20
Shift: 1st shift
Bank Of America CorporationEl SegundoCA
VIEW JOBS10/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-01-05T00:00POSITION SUMMARY:
The Registered Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service, supporting Branch functions as needed, assisting in safeguarding client assets, and serving as administrative and operational support to Financial Advisors. The Registered Associate is responsible for understanding firm policies, procedures and digital capabilities that will allow them to interact with Financial Advisor teams as well as new and existing clients. In order to perform daily business activities, the Registered Associate is required to have active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) Licenses.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintain existing client relationships through the processing of client requests, resolving client inquiries, and making sure key client information and documentation is up to date
* Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with client base and identify Firm services and solutions, such as digital, online access and cash management offerings, that support clients' needs
* Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of required documentation and client information
* Support the team's marketing strategy by maintaining marketing materials, including digital and social media platforms, and planning client events and seminars
* Prepare financial reports, spreadsheets, and other materials for client meetings
* Regularly seek opportunities to use firm resources for peer sharing and collaborating with Financial Advisors
* Proactively participate in firm initiatives directed by local management
* Actively engage in available training and education programs to maintain current status on policies, procedures and risk awareness
* Input orders on behalf of Financial Advisor
* Perform administrative duties that support Financial Advisors in daily business practices, including but not limited to, telephone coverage, business travel arrangements, coordination of client meetings, prepare travel & expense reports, and file & calendar maintenance
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
Education and/or Experience
* Active Series 7, 63 and 65 or Series 7 and 66
* Two or more years of industry experience preferred
* High School Diploma/Equivalency
* College degree preferred
* Strong industry, product, and branch procedures knowledge
* Detail oriented with superior organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
* Exceptional writing, interpersonal and client service skills
* Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office products
* Team player with the ability to collaborate with others
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
* Complex Business Service Officer or Business Service Manager
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Morgan StanleyEl SegundoCA