Registered Behavior Technician (Rbt), Yuma, CO
Consultants For Children, Inc.
Yuma , CO 80759
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Are you interested in supporting children with autism or developmental / intellectual disabilities to help them live their best lives? Then this is the position for you!
Training provided at no cost for the right candidate! This position would be great for high school graduates, college students, moms/dads, teachers, paraprofessionals, caregivers, nannies, CNAs, and more!
As a Registered Behavior Therapist (RBT), you will work one on one with children using the principals of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). An RBT is a credentialed paraprofessional that works with people receiving ABA. The RBT will work under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA), in order to improve the quality of life of the clients and families Consultants for Children serves!
Why You Should Join CFCI:
- Be a part of our multi-disciplinary clinical team that may include BCBA / BCaBAs, Mental Health Therapists, Respite/In-Home Support Providers, RBTs, Wraparound Facilitators, Summer Club staff, and our therapy dog, Sprout
- Client-focused agency with AWESOME clinical/support team
- Flexible schedule, we do not assign caseloads or clients
- Opportunities for trainings, growth, and supervision in the mental/behavioral health field
- Discounted coursework through our partnership with Purdue University Global
- Free CEUs, CPR/1st Aid, Handle with Care, and Seizure First Aid certifications
- Privately owned since 2002 with eight locations throughout Colorado
RBT Position Summary:
The RBT will use evidence-based protocols and positive reinforcement to teach or increase language and communication skills, promote play and social skills, encourage daily living activities, and develop pre-academic skills in the home, community, and/or school setting. You will directly contribute to our client's success stories by providing them with the necessary skills to be successful!RBT Duties/Responsibilities:
- Implement one on one ABA intervention programs to children in a home, school or other environments as needed
- Observe and collect data on the child's behavior
- Teach child the specific behavior skills called for in the treatment plan
- Attend regular supervisory meetings with a BCBA
- Maintain clear lines of communication and professional boundaries
- Continue to improve your professional performance through the feedback of your BCBA
- Ability to interact well with active children
- Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member, and work independently
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Abide by the RBT ethics code
- 10 paid holidays a year, including your birthday
- Paid sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Medical/vision/dental and PTO for employees working at least 30 hours/week