Registered Behavior Technician RBT With Sign On Bonus
Ascend Behavior Partners
Richmond , TX 77406
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
At Ascend Behavior Partners, #FUN! is one of our six core values and we recognize that having fun at work is essential for your mental health. If your "inner child" is timeless and ageless, then you should definitely check us out.
- Are you a professional Registered Behavior Technician?
- Are you enthusiastic about engaging young children in learning opportunities every day?
- Does seeing a child grow and master new skills excite you?
If you answered YES! to these questions, we would LOVE to meet you!
We are a mission-driven organization committed to helping children succeed.
A few things to know about us...
- We provide high-quality, research-based Applied Behavior Analysis treatment.
- We primarily serve children aged 1-6 years old, across the socio-economic spectrum.
- We do not work in a clinic or center - we meet our children where they are - at home or school, always in their natural environment.
- We believe that our RBTs are Super Heroes! You provide life-altering treatment to children living with Autism and impact their lives in profound ways.
- Must be an RBT through the BACB (see below for non-RBT consideration)
- Must have your own vehicle
- Enthusiastically engage with clients aged 1-6 yrs to provide high-quality ABA treatment in the home or preschool setting.
- Be able to provide individualize treatment by making every moment a learning opportunity for clients and yourself.
- Maintain a singular focus on your client making progress as defined by their treatment program.
What if you are not an RBT:
If you have experience with kiddos in early intervention, a preschool setting, or other areas of behavioral health, but dont have your RBT through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, we can help get you to the next level! If you are offered a position with Ascend we will put you through our RBT Academy. This consists of 40 - 50 hours of coursework, check-ins with our Trainer, and expectation that you sit for your test and obtain your RBT within 30 days of your hire date.
We believe you will LOVE working at Ascend Behavior Partners because we offer:
- Professional Business Hours Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Guaranteed full-time work hours
- The exclusive opportunity to help children grow in the natural environment
- Consistent schedules and relationship building with your clients
- A dedicated Family Concierge to aid you in your day-to-day scheduling, payroll, family connection work
- BCBAs who average more than 10 years of case supervision and who are eager to Coach their team to success
- Skills-based promotion opportunities for rapid pay advancement, coupled with competitive entry-level pay
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time off and Sick Time
- 401(k) with matching
- A Behavior Analyst Residency program for MA level employees seeking supervision