Registered Behavior Technician
Inbloom Autism Services
Jacksonville , FL 32099
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FULL TIME & PART TIME POSITIONS - (Quarterly Bonuses & Paid Holidays)
More About InBloom Autism Services
InBloom Autism Services, a member of Behavior Development Group, was founded with the singular mission to provide the highest quality, scientifically-driven, ABA Therapy services to families and children with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Specializing in comprehensive center-based and home-based ABA Therapy programs, InBloom currently employs over 250 highly-qualified clinical staff members and provides services to children and their families in six states. With services in Florida, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Texas, Colorado, and Arizona, InBloom offers enormous upward mobility and above-market compensation packages that include paid holidays, 401k program, health, vision, dental insurance, and other benefits for hard-working and dedicated healthcare professionals
In short, we recognize that you, the RBT, are the most valuable resource within our organization period. You are the person who makes the biggest difference in the lives of the families we work with by committing to clinical integrity and the growth of their kiddos, every day.
Responsibilities and Duty
- Implement the treatment plans created by the supervising BCBA and work in collaboration with other team members
- Provide treatment in home, school, and community settings
- Willingness to travel to multiple locations throughout a work day
- Willingness to work variable hours (potential for evenings and weekends)
- 6+ months of direct ABA experience (preferred)
- BACB Registered Behavior Technician Certificate (preferred)
- Bachelors Degree (preferred) or Currently Enrolled in University (preferred)
- Experience working with children in an ABA setting
- Reliable transportation, driver's license, insurance, and smart phone
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to take direction from senior staff members
- $15-22/hour based on your experience.
- Health, Vision, Dental insurance with low monthly premiums
- 401k with Match (FT and PT Employees)
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Mileage reimbursement
- Ongoing career-focused training to always help you grow
- Quick career advancement for those who show up and work hard
- Opportunities to relocate to our other markets!
- We prepare you to be a Rockstar BCBA and give you continued support every step of the way.