Regional Vice President- Solutions And Delivery
San Francisco , CA 94005
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Whats the story?
Nium is a next-generation financial services platform that enables companies around the world to unlock new revenue opportunities and improve cash flow economics
Nium is a leader in its geographical and payment service breadth, owning licenses in the worlds largest and fastest-growing economies. Our modular platform allows banks, payment providers, travel companies, and other businesses to collect and disburse funds in local currencies to over 100 countries, plus issue physical and virtual cards globally. Our proprietary set of APIs embeds financial services and can bring to life multiple B2B and B2C use cases in a matter of weeks.
Nium is part of CB Insights Fintech 250, which highlights the most promising Fintech companies globally. Today, Nium serves over 130 million customers and enables platforms to provide access to financial services to over 3 billion people across the world.
Where do you come into the picture?
NIUM seeks a driven and proactive, technically focused candidate to lead and develop our growing Solutions Integration team. The ideal candidate will understand the global payments landscape, will take an enterprise, consultative approach to communications and processes, and will manage the team responsible for all technical pre-sales and implementation engagements with our clients and internal teams. This candidate will continually look for ways to improve our execution and delivery experience and timeline. The Solutions and Delivery team is focused on card and mass pay implementations primarily, but other closely associated projects may be required.Are you a leader who encourages collaboration and innovation within the team and across the company and the globe? The Regional Vice President of Solutions will lead the Solutions and Project Managers that closely partner with our clients, sales, customer success, product management, IT, and operations to successfully align external and internal understandings of the solution requirementsWe are looking for someone who will contribute to our diverse team culture and bring a passion for mentoring and developing talent. This candidate will not only be an a leader but will also not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive in on the day to day individual issues that arise during the pre-sales and integration phases of the relationships that their team is responsible for.
What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
- Lead, mentor, recruit, and develop a top producing delivery team; creating clear objectives to help the group meet the objectives of the company
- Refine and scale core sales engineering processes, such as improved documentation, discovery, technical qualification, custom demos, workshops, and proof-of-concepts.
- Coach solution managers on developing customer-facing collateral that will help improve the client experience during the technical phase (e.g., presentations, demos, proposals, solution designs).
- Coach Solution Managers on technical selling skills; provide constructive feedback
- Coach Project Managers on skills to improve client experience and communication, milestone tracking, on time delivery etc
- Coach team on consistent and accurate use of internal tracking and reporting tools such as Zoho and others
- Serve as a trusted advisor to SVP of the group as well as close collaboration with VP of Program Management and Customer Success
- Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs, gathering information from the team as needed
- Develop internal knowledge base to enable team members to access key information, such as use cases, solution designs, POCs, assets, training, etc.
- Develop deep expertise on all NIUM products, especially Cards, MassPay and others
- Collaborate and partner with the team and sales to create project plans and design, create, and present business solutions to improve timing and attainment expected client revenue
- Collaborate with a variety of internal, global functional areas to ensure that solutions are implemented and supported in line with customer expectations.
- Provide input (from client and internal sources) to product management on product development and enhancements to existing products.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the payments landscape and product developments related to NIUM and our clients
The ideal candidate comes from a technical and payments background, has experience leading pre-sales teams, and understands nuances, sensitivities and importance of client face interactions. We are looking for:
- Minimum of 12+ years experience in payments industry
- Minimum 5+ years of people management
- Prefer strong experience and background in CARDS related activity; project management, delivery, solutions, product etc
- Ability to recruit, hire and train world class talent in a fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills
- Advanced knowledge of global payments and technology
- Understand the Business Intelligence space
- Experience leading technical teams; understanding of how to motivate and enable strong Solution Engineering
- Track record of team success
- Comfortable and adaptable in a quick moving, ever-changing, dynamic environment
- Comfortable working international hours, being flexible as needed
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- Training & Development
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Generous Parental and Family leave