Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Regional Talent Acquisition Director
Vitaver & Associates, Inc.
Bakersfield , CA 93301
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
11793 - RegionalTalent Acquisition Director - Bakersfield, CA
Full-time direct employment with Vitaver Staffing ClientSalary:
$114,359 to $171,538 range depending on your level of expertise.Additional Information:
Full benefits, relocation assistance available, interview travel reimbursed.Description:
Our Client, a health care organization is looking to hire a Regional Talent Acquisition Director in Bakersfield, CAResponsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Lead a team of recruiters, who are responsible for building talent pipelines and managing hiring processes throughout the Central California Region, which includes hospitals in Bakersfield, Tehachapi, Hanford, Reedley, Selma, Lodi, and Sonora, as well as 100+ community care clinics throughout California's Central Valley;
- Lead full cycle strategic recruiting that enables the region to meet its patient experience, quality and operational goals across clinical/non-clinical areas, work closely with other organizational leaders and the Community of Expertise, maintain responsibility for legal and regulatory compliance of recruiting policies and practices, Supervise and direct the activities of various levels of assigned personnel using both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment;
- Collaborate directly with regional executives on workforce planning and staffing needs, lead a team that develops sourcing strategies and recruiting plans, presents pre-qualified top candidates to hiring managers, develop/negotiate offers with candidates and creates the onboarding experience for all new hires, select, train, develop, coach and evaluate team members within the region, ensure hiring manager's experience expert, timely, and customer-focused integrated recruitment services from the assigned team;
- Design, build, implement and manage strategic sourcing and talent acquisition programs, explore proactive, traditional and innovative approaches to Talent Acquisition, balance providing subject matter expertise with fostering open communication, lead with an operational focus, setting strategy, objectives and policies, establish operational objectives for the department including work plans and delegating assignments to team;
- Identify relevant indicators to monitor programs and their performance, track key Talent Acquisition metrics, including lead and lag measures, ensure team achieves results, act as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policy and long-term goals of the department(s);
- Co-facilitates strategic Regional workforce planning with stakeholders to identify skill, capability and roles required to support Regional short and mid-range goals/objectives, participate in budget preparation and has financial accountability for assigned areas and projects, prepare department(s) budgets and recommends for approval;
- Promote an environment of creativity and innovation focused on useable improvements, as well as breakthroughs that support the organization's mission and further its vision, champions implementation of approaches that improve Talent Acquisition processes, approaches, tools and outcomes;
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned;
- Travel to Lodi and Sonora hospitals will be required at least once a month, with occasional travel to Roseville.
- Experience as Talent Acquisition professional (5+ years);
- Leadership / management experience (required, 5+ years);
- Healthcare industry experience (required);
- Experience developing recruitment strategy;
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SHRM Certified Professional (preferred);
- Bachelor's degree (required).
If this job is not for you, earn a $2,100.00 referral bonus in cash by referring a Candidate or a Client to us. Vitaver Referral Program is one of the most generous on the market!
- Become eligible for Health training, and generous wellness incentives, 401K match;
- Join a company with a track-record of success and growth since 1973;
- Enjoy paid time off and Vacation Time.