Regional Sales Manager
Maxgen Energy Services
Hartford , CT 06101
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MaxGen Electric Vehicle Services is a pioneer in the development of EV charging infrastructure with over 68MW developed since 2013. Starting with the first SAE CCS DCFC station at Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego, MaxGen has become a subject matter expert called upon by utilities, Auto OEMs, logistics firms, and EVSPs. Today we develop charging hubs for commercial retail locations for light duty vehicles, distribution centers for medium duty first/last mile services, and fleet barns for heavy duty trucks and buses. As the projects get larger the solutions require more sophistication, integration of technologies, and client hand holding to move projects from concept to commissioning. MaxGen is looking for candidates with established relationships to hit the ground running and sell our design build services.The market for electric vehicles is growing. Over the last ten years we have seen light duty vehicle offerings go from 2 production models to over thirty with annual sales approaching 500,000 units annually. Additionally, fleet operators around the globe are looking to electrify their medium and heavy-duty fleets both to satisfy their sustainability requirements and it makes financial sense to do so. Currently, this market has less than 1% penetration that is anticipated to grow to 50% or more within the next 10 years. E-Mobility is the biggest transformation in the transportation industry since the car itself. This once in a lifetime opportunity to help clean emissions from tail pipes and smokestacks while reducing operational costs is here and we need you.Description and Responsibilities:
- Develop and build relationships across assigned industry verticals and accounts
- Quickly identify customer pain points and present value propositions solving their problems
- Influence and respond to RFPs
- Attend and possibly speak at various conferences and expos
- Close infrastructure projects
- On board clients
- 5-7 years experience in fleet, energy, renewables, EV or similar field; preferably in sales
- Proven success in strategic account management
- General understanding of construction and electricity
- Excellent project management skills. With the ability to manage multiple, diverse projects in parallel.
- General technology understanding in both hardware and software, vehicle, generation and charging.
- Exceptional oral, presentation and written communication skills. Open all sales with a vision.
- Strong analytical, modelling skills. Close sales with numbers.
- Proven ability to work effectively cross functionally within an organization
- Able to engage immediately and confidently with senior influencers and be an excellent relationship builder.
- A natural collaborator who enjoys working in a team with clever and ambitious colleagues
- Highly persuasive and excellent at getting things done
- Able to excel under pressure, with meticulous attention to detail
- Masters degree in Business, Energy, Economics or related field, or relevant consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal corporate office face time.
- Travel up 25%-50% of time. Fluctuates throughout the year and during times of a pandemic.