Regional Sales Manager
Reno , NV 89509
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
LegalMatch is looking for an experienced, hands on, involved, Regional Sales Manager with a proven track record in sales. This candidate will learn our business from the ground up, starting with successful completion of our sales training program and culminating with establishing their own team of up to 20 sales representatives.
We offer a Monday through Friday Daytime schedule, no nights, weekends, or holidays. We offer paid holidays from your first day of employment, 3 weeks time off paid annually, and a new improved healthcare, dental, vision plan, long & short-term disability, and an employee assistance program. We offer a fun, casual work environment.The Regional Sales manager will have a strong inside sales background, sales management experience, understand accountability, be detail oriented with a great deal of energy, have a sense of urgency and a very strong focus on results.
Duties will grow to include but are not limited to:
- Managing growth, closing deals and directing the day-to-day operations for a rapidly growing out-bound sales team
- Assist in the initial and, as needed, ongoing training and development for the sales team, using the established company training manual
- Monitor calls, coach and mentor sales team
- Provide leadership to influence, develop, and enable sales team to achieve monthly sales goals
- Instrumental in recruitment and dismissal of sales staff
The candidate will possess the following:
- Successful history of production in a goal-based environment
- Ability to generate personal production and be your team's closer
- Prefer a proven track record for managing successful inside sales team
- Proven ability to achieve sales results as an individual and assist other sales representatives in reaching sales goals
- Prefer a demonstrated ability to negotiate and close deals by phone, as well as assist sales team members in closing deals as needed
- The ability to create a positive work environment by addressing staff concerns, providing acknowledgement/recognition, being the LEADER!
- At least 2 years of experience in an inside sales environment or extensive outside sales management experience.
- Ability in leading, coaching and mentoring employees
- Excellent oral/written and interpersonal communication skills and very good administrative skills - must be proficient in Word and Excel with experience using CRM (Salesforce) preferred
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance