Regional Sales Executive
Mclane Intelligent Solutions
Temple , TX 76504
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
McLane Intelligent Solutions is a privately-held technology services corporation that has been helping our clients successfully navigate the tremendous shifts in enterprise technology since 1999. Our experience and knowledge in our industry have equipped us with the understanding of exactly what Texas businesses needfast and reliable IT support that keeps them moving when IT challenges arrive. Our mission is to provide customers with around-the-clock monitoring, live support from our expert help desk technicians, cost-effective IT solutions and a little southern hospitality service.
The Regional Account Executive develops relationship with new clients, makes sales visits, and presentations; maintains advanced knowledge of the products and services provided by McLane Intelligent Solutions (MIS) and meets or exceeds established sales goals. This position reports to the CEO and works directly with vCIOs and Solutions Architects to provide impact solutions, proposals and recommendations to our clients.
Qualifications (Ideal Candidate)
- Diploma or Degree in Business or Information Technology
- 3 to 5 years as a full cycle sales executive in IT or technical solutions
- Experience in Financial and Architecture/Engineering Industries and local governments
- Experience in technology alliances, a plus
- Active and proven rolodex of contacts
- Ready to hit the ground running
- Experience in full cycle sales in IT Technology with a focus on Managed Services, Support Desk, Field technical support, Cloud Hosting, Cloud Integration, Data Storage, Cyber Security and IT Consulting solutions.
- Proven background in prospecting for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking to manage the entire new business development pipeline from initial sales call through close.
- Strong background in fostering relationships internally and leveraging those to potential clients.
- Strong knowledge selling in managed services, IT service desk, IT operations, cloud hosting, cloud integration, data storage, cyber security and consulting services.
- Experience to become knowledgeable on the strategic business value of the services provided within each line of business in order to effectively cross sell all our IT services & solutions
- Strong ability to coordinate with operations and executive team members to pursue sales leads, negotiate terms, quickly obtain client feedback, and initiate closing of the sale.
- Organized hand off to CSMs (Customer Service Managers), providing leadership for client specific issues and liaison for future sales.
- Master at maintaining records of all communication and activities in customer relationship management (CRM) tool, and make reports available for status meetings
- Conduct follow-up activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- High energy level; extremely motivated to succeed driven to find, negotiate, and close the deal.
- Strong sense of urgency, while maintaining immense degree of patience for your clients and fellow employees
- Have a big picture mentality, but never overlook the details
- Organized, self-starter and Driven sell our brand
- Talented in all aspects of creation and delivery of presentations to C level management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interact with and work well with others in various, fast changing environments including strong networking and listening skills
- Salary: Base + Commission
- Paid Vacation
- Amazing Health, Dental, Vision, and prescription insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company provided Life Insurance