Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Regional Sales Director - South East
Jacksonville , FL 32099
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a key member of Oneviews North American sales team, the Regional Director (RD) will be responsible for identifying and closing business opportunities and executing the regional business plan to achieve company business objectives. To achieve success, this individual must be able to position Oneview Healthcare as the solution of choice in our highly competitive market.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Hunt and close new business opportunities, working closely with a Regional Sales Associate, company leadership and the broader Oneview team.
- Demonstrate Oneview solutions virtually and in person to a broad range of stakeholders from front-line caregivers and technology managers to C-Suite leadership.
- Ensure consistently excellent management of a growing regional opportunity pipeline.
- Regularly review regional target opportunities and update associated strategies and tactics to consistently advance opportunities through the sales process to close sales.
- Collaborate with Oneview business partners to grow company reach and accelerate success.
- Accurately forecast pipeline deals in both size and timing, and participate in recurring funnel review with company management, and peers.
- Consistently update company pipeline management tools and reports as needed to ensure a timely and accurate view of the pipeline and all pursuit activities for management.
- Represent both the voice of the customer to Oneview and the voice of Oneview to the customer to achieve company goals and navigate client complexity with utmost professionalism.
- A minimum of a four year college degree.
- A minimum of five years of documented success selling healthcare solutions to hospital C-Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed quota targets in this environment.
- Well-versed in healthcare Value Based Purchasing, Patient Engagement and the strategic forces transforming US healthcare today.
- Strong ability to communicate Oneviews value proposition in the context of these issues.
- Competent in the standard health IT solutions used by hospitals today.
- Proven skill in successfully initiating and growing executive relationships.
- Self-directed and accountable sales hunter experienced in initiating deals. Highly organized and able to autonomously handle complex engagements through a long sales cycle.
- Tenacious can-do attitude, diligent sales hunter with a passion to win with integrity and humility.
- A trustworthy internal partner who seeks to extend trust and share credit with others.
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time to pursue sales in person.
- Adept with Microsoft Office tools including PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel. Experienced with modern CRM tools.