Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Regional Sales Director Needed At Fast Growth Residential Solar Company
Albuquerque , NM 87101
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our client company specializing in residential and commercial solar installations. They have installed over 3 million watts of PV Systems ranging from small residential to large utility solar development projects.
They are currently experiencing hyper growth and is searching for a Regional Sales Director.In this role, you will be responsible for managing sales for the entire state of New Mexico. You will manage, staff, train and oversee its salespeople and activities ensuring that targets are met and exceeded.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure adequate recruiting/staffing levels and bring top sales talent on board;
- Train incoming recruits on the ins and outs of giving consultative in-home sales presentations, as well as generating via door-to-door canvassing;
Ensure that knowledge and productivity metrics for incoming solar consultants are met and exceeded;
- Motivate, inspire and manage a team of sales managers and consultants, ensuring that best practices in leadership and sales management are adhered to, and ultimately, that sales results follow;
- Manage the book of new customers through to installation, actively addressing customer concerns, and ensuring that incoming business is retained.
- Lead by example, showcasing demonstrated skills in both lead generation and closing techniques.
- 3+ years of in-home selling and solar sales experience with 2 years of experience managing a sales team.
- Demonstrated acumen of recruiting, training and managing top sales people;
- A substantial history of personal sales target attainment;
- A strong desire to take advantage of unlimited earning potential through building a best-in-class sales team.
- Highly proficient at inspiring sales people to action, at driving sales person results, and fostering loyal relationships with direct reports.
- Highly capable of strategic thinking and driving excellence through action.
- Highly organized, detailed-oriented, and self-directed
- Proven sales ability and public speaking acumen.
- A strong will to lead by example and roll up your sleeves will serve you well in this position!
- A natural ability to inspire and lead others;
- A history of superior sales results.