Regional Sales Director
Legacy Housing Corporation
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with an ambitious company in the North Atlanta Metro area, your search is over! We are seeking to hire a motivated, energetic Regional Sales Director to contribute to our growing nationwide manufacturing, retail, and finance presence as a new publicly-traded company. The position reports directly to the executive team and offers the right candidate tremendous earnings potential and opportunities for advancement. Apply today for immediate consideration.
Key responsibilities include:
- managing assigned locations/operations with a high degree of honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- working with employees to develop and execute marketing plans and initiatives
- recruiting, training and inspiring employees
- leading and motivating employees to achieve sales goals
- analyzing current market conditions and competitor information to increase market capture or to identify opportunities
- building brand awareness through social media and other marketing campaigns
- monitoring, reviewing, and reporting on sales and performance objectives to the Executive Team.
We need a person who has:
- the ability to recruit and train employees
- a passion for selling
- retail or wholesale sales experience
- experience marketing big ticket items
- experience managing multiple properties/locations/stores/outlets/facilities
- strong computer skills
- a background in management or leadership roles with progressive responsibility
- outstanding organizational, leadership, negotiation and time management skills
- a strong desire and self-motivation to achieve and exceed personal and business goals
- exceptional communication skills
- the ability to successfully pass a background check which may include credit, criminal, educational and/or work histories.
a competitive base salary
uncapped bonus earnings potential
Medical, Dental, Vision and other supplementary benefits
business casual work environment, and a flexible work schedule
a chance to excel and direct exposure to the Executive Management team.
EEO. Apply today for immediate consideration!