Regional Product Support Rep. Mid-South Usa, Mexico, South America
Vx Group, Inc.
Addison , TX 75001
Posted 7 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Well established construction equipment manufacturer needs a Regional Product Support Representative (PSR) for the Mid-South States Region, Mexico and South America. This position reports directly Field Production Support Manager of the Americas. The PSR provides the second level of support for customers, and field sales staff. Advanced product knowledge and good problem-solving skills are required for this position. The PSR is expected to travel four (4) days per week (75%) or more of the time to support current customers and develop new opportunities.
Manage the training of field personnel both internal and external, standards of performance, and technical support to satisfy customers needs
Area of Responsibility: USA States: TX, OK, AR, LA, Mexico, and South America
- Coordinate and conduct regionally-based service seminars, training dealers and their mechanics on the safety of the machines and instructing them on how to troubleshoot and repair machines
- Attend, setup, teardown, and provide support at industry trade shows and new product launch.
- Assume control of support cases assigned by management and follow through until the case has been closed. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the PSR is expected to use available material resources and/or consult with product experts to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner.
- Assist customers with troubleshooting via phone and onsite. PSR will be required to be in the phone service loop as needed to assist with calls from the field for technical assistance.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and according to the Companys guidelines. Forward concerns to the Service Manager.
- Provide field repair of equipment, some of which is billable and commissioned.
- Provide feedback and operational testing of repairs, IPs, and field complaints and report to service manager
- Provide customer feedback on equipment, components, and processes for continuous improvement.
- Provide leadership by establishing clear expectations and demonstrating high standards of work practices and safety conscious behavior to fellow employees
- Coordinate and conduct operator training and development of new training material
- Completion and follow up of field campaigns and inspections.
- Promotion of parts specials and sales
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- The qualified candidate will have 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to travel and enter between the borders of the USA and Canada.
- 5+ years of related industry (mobile construction equipment) experience required.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, and assembly schematics -- Required.
- Motivated and fast-paced personality with a serious work ethic.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to walk, bend, climb, balance, lift (limit of 50 pounds unassisted) and perform other movement-oriented tasks
- Excellent phone manners and the ability to multi-task and make good decisions.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required
- Good time management and organizational skills, a plus
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English and Spanish
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to provide Motor Vehicle Record at time of job offer (current within 15 days)
- Company vehicle will be provided
- Competitive pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days will include: Medical, Dental, Vision & Life
- Supplemental Insurance Options Available
- Employee and Customer Incentive Bonus Programs