Regional Healthcare IT Business Development Manager
Independence , KS 67301
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for 2 Healthcare IT Business Development Managers to join our team. The job of a Healthcare IT BDM role is to market and sell staffing / consulting services and point -of-care hardware solutions to decision makers and technology teams within healthcare facilities throughout the country. Responsibilities include:
- Meeting with executive level decision makers and their teams in order to learn about their needs for current and upcoming projects.
- Conducting presentations that explain how Futura Mobility's services and hardware solutions can provide an efficient and cost effective solution for their organization.
- Attending industry conferences in order market Futura Mobility's services to Healthcare industry leaders.
- Provide internal recruiting team with accurate information concerning upcoming projects or full time placement opportunities.
- Managing clients and obtaining updates on open roles and projects from executive team and project stake holders.
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- At least 2 - 3 years of Healthcare IT Staffing and Sales experience.
- Associates Degree.
- Willing to travel.
- Self motivated.
- Ability to work from home, as this is a remote role.
Futura Mobility provides the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary.
- Generous commission program.
- Full benefits.
- Paid Holidays
- Technology stipend.
If interested, please apply through the website. We look forward to working with you.