Regional Health Services Director - QA (Rn/Lpn)
Columbus , Ohio 43016
Posted 3 days ago
Senior Star is seekinga Regional Health Services Director - Quality Assurance (RN/LPN)
The Senior Star Regional Director of Health Services ensures that the Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing and Home Health departments operate in accordance with the Mission, Vision and Values of Senior Star Living, and consistently with the laws, regulations, industry standards of practice and Senior Star Living policies and procedures. The Regional Director of Health Services will oversee all clinical operations for multiple Senior Star communities.
- Overall responsibility would be to review the clinical outcomes within each community.
- Assigned properties in Ohio and the Kentucky area
- Attends all quality assurance meetings
- Tracks progress of performance improvement plans
- Review all incidents, accidents, and trends monthly and create dashboards.
- Conducts mock survey audits for each community
- Utilizes information from mock survey to create a performance improvement plan
- In-house during all annual and complaint surveys.
- Ensures all clinical policies are followed and re-educating as needed
- Audits all residents charts quarterly
- Ensures all annual and significant change assessments/service plan are completed on time
- Audit skills for the clinical team annually
- Provide a weekly report to the Executive Director and Vice President of Health Services.
This individual will have a strong clinical director background preferably with multi-site management experience.The Regional Director of Health Services will need to reside in the Cincinnati, Toledo, or Columbus Ohio areas and will Travel up to 50% of the time.
These individuals will be passionate and flexiblewith a desire to embrace Senior Living and strive for excellence in everything they do.
If you are passionate about seniors and energized by innovative thinking and multi-department collaborationwe would love to meet you!Senior Star
is an organization whose corporate philosophy is based on profound respect in everything we do, both with our associates, as well as our residents and their families.
Senior Star's mission is toUnite and Serve
. We unite as exceptional stewards for seniors and those who love them, and serve as thoughtful spokespeople for senior living.
Our Values guide our way. WeCommit
to fiscal responsibility.Honor
what we do.Respect
each associate.At Senior Star we PROMISE to do for each other withLOVE.Check out what working for Senior Star is all about:
http://www.seniorstar.com/culture-video/Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for Assisting All Sites with Leasing and Marketing Efforts and Increasing Traffic at all Sites.
- Ensures that the quality of health services provided to Senior Star Living residents meet Senior Star Living standards and state and federal guidelines.
- Ensures that business practices effectively and efficiently reflect Senior Star Livings mission, vision, philosophy, values and standards.
- Develops policies and procedures which meet state and federal regulations and Senior Star Living standards and ensure operational compliance.
- Develops, communicates and trains staff in regard to, and facilitate implementation of, Senior Star Living Health Services policies and procedures.
- Stays educated on and to provide general details regarding regulatory and legal issues in all states of operation in which Health Services communities operate.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are implemented consistently throughout all health services departments.
- Develops operating strategies for operational efficiencies, to competitively differentiate and to elevate Senior Star Health Care Services while effectively managing expenses and increasing the health care service delivery revenue base.
- Provides oversight of health care services provided to Senior Star residents by third party providers so that care parallels company standards.
- Provides support of, and be accountable to, the Vice President and community Executive Director/Administrator in managing the operations of the health services departments.
- Conducts surveys and audits of health services operations and to assist department directors and Executive Directors in developing strategies to continuously improve the quality of service.
- Assists in providing initial and on-going training, in-service education and support of health care staff and supervisors in health care delivery systems.
- Monitors staff performance of service delivery and ensure appropriate outcomes.
- Encourages resident independence and autonomy in a non-institutional environment.
- Ensures the safety of residents and staff through appropriate work practice procedures and staff training.
- Provides periodic reviews of staff levels to ensure regulatory compliance and Senior Star standards of service delivery.
- Maintains involvement with industry related organizations and maintain current knowledge of industry issues.
- Provides oversight of ongoing CARF Accreditation requirements.
Senior Star is certified a great place to work!http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/senior-star
(over 1200 associates surveyed)94%GREAT CHALLENGES96%GREAT ATMOSPHERE93%GREAT REWARDS97%GREAT PRIDE94%GREAT COMMUNICATION93%GREAT BOSSES
WHAT EMPLOYEES SAY92%
PEOPLE CELEBRATE SPECIAL EVENTS AROUND HERE.92%
I FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE WAYS WE CONTRIBUTE TO THE COMMUNITY.91%
I FEEL I MAKE A DIFFERENCE HERE.91%
MY WORK HAS SPECIAL MEANING: THIS IS NOT "JUST A JOB".90%
WHEN I LOOK AT WHAT WE ACCOMPLISH, I FEEL A SENSE OF PRIDE.