Regional Director Of Sales, Employers And Associations (West Territory)
Los Angeles , CA 90001
Posted 3 days ago
Ovia Health is a pioneering digital health company transforming the way millions of women and families monitor their health and navigate their journeys through parenthood. Our mobile-first platform leverages clinical science, machine learning and sophisticated predictive algorithms to deliver inclusive programming and individualized journeys to help people achieve the best possible outcomes. Innovative employers trust Ovia Health to make a positive impact in their employees and their families. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for the leading innovator with a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible to everyone. Join us!
If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then Ovia Health might be the right place for you!
The Regional Director of Sales, West is a hands-on, incredibly dynamic and well connected professional responsible for selling the Ovia Health solutions into the Fortune 1000 employer market. You bring a stellar background on solution selling and proven experience with senior-level HR executives in corporate America. You must excel at building strong relationships, establishing credibility with enterprise clients, leading through influence, and thinking strategically. You are relentless in the pursuit of a strong pipeline that ultimately leads to business revenue.
What youll be doing:
- High proficiency explaining the Ovia Health technology and demonstrating the solution
- Understand competitors environment and how we differentiate our solution
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution, closing new deals from $200,000 to $1M per contract
- Create a territory plan by strategically targeting prospects and identifying opportunities that will lead to pipeline growth (i.e. email campaigns, cold calls, trade shows, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, work with inside sales, speaking engagements)
- Secure meetings with necessary buying influencers including C-level audiences
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to key stakeholders
- Demonstrate proficiency with discovery, ROI analysis and storytelling by crafting personalized presentations and analysis that clearly illustrates your understanding of a prospects pain points, integration needs and benefit ecosystem
- Demonstrate consultative selling experience by assessing and capturing needs of prospective clients and defining the unique value of Ovia Health solutions for each prospect.
- Understand and help define the decision making process for each prospect including identification of champion, decision maker(s), and influencers, clear identification of next steps with appropriate urgency to close opportunities
- Collaborate with clinical, product management, inside sales, and account management during the sales process and through handoff
- Proactively provide feedback and input for product/service enhancement
- Maintain up to date account information in Salesforce including contacts, opportunities, pipeline with appropriate placement of opportunities by sales stage and close date to ensure accurate forecast.
We value intellectual curiosity, bias to action, working smart and grit! We would love to see:
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling complex solutions to senior HR executives
- Successfully sold HR / Benefit Software or Wellness Programs directly into commercial accounts
- Top 20% in your field
- Exceptional sales performance history that can be confirmed through references and documentation
- Proven experience in new business development
- Have run the entire sales process from prospect to closure
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Has proven grasp of Value (ROI) and Solution Selling
- Has worked in both large and small companies selling business application software
- Skilled delivery of engaging, compelling sales and product presentations, in small and large group settings
- Proven network within benefit consultants, brokers, wellness platforms and employers
- Takes initiative and drives for measurable revenue results
- Intellectually curious, self-motivated, outgoing, and engaging with a self-directed entrepreneurial spirit
- Has a proven history of being highly organized and detail oriented
- Motivates other team members and leads by example
- Works with minimal supervision, strong prioritization, and has the ability to adapt and be flexible
We are a lively, creative team that works hard and laughs a lot. We love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit team
- Supportive, collaborative atmosphere
- Growth and education stipend
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
- An open, cubicle-free office space, as well as the ability to be fully office-optional
- Two options for medical insurance coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance through Principal
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance coverage
- Employer contribution to 401k
- Generous parental leave
Ovia is now an office-optional employer, meaning we welcome remote applicants from across the United States.
We actively seek to reflect the community that we serve, and so individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.