Regional Director of Operations - Long Term Care is primarily responsible to provide guidance and oversight to all the long term care facilities and local leadership for each facility within their assigned region.The essential functions include but are limited to:
· Monitor Survey preparedness.
· Assist with and monitor implementation of Plan of Corrections for both Mock and State Survey’s
· Be on site as needed to assist the facility in managing the survey process
· Policy and Procedure Reviews
· Monitor Quality Indicators Monthly
· Monitor Budgetary Progress including monthly operation calls, licensing items. facility staff plans and all regulatory items
· Monitor Human Resource activities for the facilities
· Host weekly conference calls to review risk management events in the buildings.
· Be available at all time for phone calls when an event occurs.
· A knowledge of RUG levels
· Provide regular formal education and orientation to the Nursing Home Administrator.
· Provide education as needed when events occur to Directors and staff nurse
· Partner with the clinical teams to ensure facility support and direction
· Performs other duties as assignedKnowledge/Skills/Abilities:
· Extensive Knowledge of Operations practices and techniques.
· Ability to communicate effectively with management and employees.
· Skilled in the use of computers and the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Ability to be accurate, concise and detail oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information
Stark HR Consulting LLC