Regional Director Of Aviation / Aviation Business Leader
Orlando , FL 32801
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Do you want to go where everyone knows your name? You will feel right at home with this company! We are looking to add an Aviation Business Leader to the Florida area that will be responsible for performing a wide array of aviation-related design, planning, project administration, and client management services for commercial service airports throughout the region. Our client has completed aviation projects for airports across the nation, ranging in size from small general aviation airports to medium hub commercial service airports.
- Develop and implement a business plan to secure additional projects in the Texas region.
- Develop, capture, and maintain a sufficient workload for the team.
- Provide outstanding client service.
- Responsible for driving production and airfield designs.
- Serve as a leader to guide a team in the development of construction plans and specifications.
- Working on an airfield design project would include coordinating the design team for the development of construction documents and specifications.
- Responsible for performing QC reviews throughout the life of the design.
- As a technical lead, one could expect to coordinate all aspects of a project with the design team and sub-consultants daily and provide technical reviews throughout the project.
- Responsible for task management of multiple projects every day.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Minimum of 10 years of civil engineering design experience and/or business development dedicated to the aviation industry.
- Proven experience with business development and client management services dedicated to the aviation industry.
- Airport civil design including airport pavement design
- Proficient in design software packages such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D.
- Our client is offering a base salary based on experience, excellent benefits package that includes (medical, dental, vision, matching 401k plan, and a lucrative PTO plan)
What would make me stand out as a candidate?
- 10 years' experience in civil engineering design dedicated to airport design.
- Proven business development related to the aviation industry.
- Experience working on aviation projects from small general aviation airports to medium hub commercial service airports.