Executive Career Partners
Denver , CO 80202
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Executive Career Partners is a proven career transition and candidate marketing agency. We are looking for Regional Directors to take advantage of our consistently growing number of qualified leads.
- Engaging, educating, and guiding job seekers using our technological and consultative solutions
- Understanding job seekers’ needs and tailoring custom solutions through consultative selling practices
- Responding to customer referrals for more information on ECP’s services, making compelling business cases and closing new business
- Collaborating with internal and external partners from first lead contact to sale through service fulfillment
- Delivering precise forecasting and follow up
- Managing client and internal expectations
- Becoming the expert on our enterprise offerings, as well as, monitoring and reporting on what the competition is doing in the assigned region
What makes a successful Regional Director
- Are the type of person who strives to make a personal and meaningful impact to the customers with whom you work.
- Are comfortable working and communicating with all types of professionals, and have the ability to gain their trust and ensure that they listen to you
- Are effective at translating the benefits of our company’s services and technology into easy to understand, relatable language.
- Have an intense drive to succeed and to help others around you to be their best and stretch what they perceive to be possible.
- Know that your ultimate success depends upon your client’s success
…then ECP might be an ideal company for you to apply your talents.
You’ll need to have:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or six plus years of relevant sales and/or customer service work experience.
Even better if you:
- Completed your degree in a relevant field of study such as business, communications or psychology
- Sold services or technical solutions to B2C customers
- Understand the use of Salesforce as a Customer Relationship Management tool
- Have experience with MS Office applications and Google Suite
- Have managed multiple projects and deals under tight timelines
- Have cultivated strong trusting customer relationships with senior to c-level professionals
- Are self-motivated and can work productively from a home office
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences.