Regional Administrative Assistant - MAC Cosmetics
Orange , CA 92856
Posted 5 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a Regional Administrative Assistant - MAC Cosmetics to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Responsible for Coordinating the activities for the Regional Sales Offices and Training Centers; to include main point of contact with property management relating to building/office issues, main contact with local vendors for set-up and maintenance of office needs such as power, telecom, alarm, water deliveries, etc., maintaining all office equipment including contact with corporate IS team to trouble shoot network problems and ordering of all supplies for Regional Sales Office.
- Organizes work flow for the Region and Field Executive Directors (FEDS) to ensure efficient and timely completion of assignments and follow-up for the entire FED Region. Assists Field Executive Directors (FEDS) with management of direct reports including follow-up on outstanding tasks, managing vacation schedules and other projects as assigned.
- Works closely with the FED, Managers of Retail Sales & Operations (MRSOs), Regional Manager of Artist Training & Development (RMAT)and RegionalTrainers to ensure proper and timely completion of reporting and assigned tasks for the region. Initiate contact and follow-up with stores to coordinate.
- Manages correspondence and composes own communication and reports in areas of assigned responsibility as directed by the FED.
- Ability to communicate and maintain solid working relationships with senior management and within internal departments.
- Maintains appointment schedule; makes travel and hotel arrangements for FED and regional team.
- Organizes regional meetings including, but not limited to, flight arrival/departure schedules for attendees, hotel accommodations, catering arrangements, meeting preparation, and maintains an operational business center during meeting.
- Assists FEDS with personal requirements as needed.
- Coordinate all necessary paperwork and data collection for the region as to minimize paper work or data needed from the MROs as requested from internal departments.
- Process all Regional/Store invoices through SAP Direct Entry, and SRM systems in line with Corporate policy.
College or University degree required.
Strong attention to detail, problem solving and time management skills.
Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
Excellent administrative, written and verbal skills.
3 years previous work experience preferably in an international/corporate environment having supported Executive Management.
Excellent: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
WHO WE ARE:
M.A.C is the world's leading professional makeup authority because of our unrivaled expertise in makeup ARTISTRY.
M.A.C celebrates diversity and INDIVIDUALITY. At M.A.C we are for All Ages, All Races, All Genders.
M.A.C is a proud COMMUNITY of professional makeup artists working together to bring our vision to life.
M.A.C is at the forefront of fashion TRENDSETTING, collaborating with leading talents from fashion, art, and popular culture. Our Artists create trends backstage at fashion weeks around the world.
M.A.C believes in SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY, with initiatives such as VIVA GLAM and the M.A.C AIDS Fund at the heart and soul of our unique culture.