Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above.
You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Ensure the timely and accurate funding of dealer contract packages. Eliminate dealer/customer fraud by ensuring proper and thorough verification is completed on all loan packages according to company and regulatory policies and guidelines. Provide a high level of professional service to dealer client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1.Work as a team member with the underwriting and sales staff to accomplish monthly loan volume objectives.
2.Ensure all contract and applicant information is accurately verified and entered into Origenate, prior to funding in Paradata.
3.Follow-up with dealer clients on any outstanding stipulations, verifications, or documents needed to complete the processing of loans to ensure timely funding of contracts.
4.Meet or exceed company Loan Processor productivity and quality benchmarks.
5.Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned dealer client base.
6.Assist branch or business center to accurately and effectively manage internal pipeline.
7.Ensure all contract documents are being electronically attached as part of the funding process.
8.Conduct thorough customer interviews to validate information on all contract packages.
9.Assist branch or business center in managing dealer and customer fraud by ensuring thorough and proper verifications are being completed.
10. Escalate any potential problems that may result in fraud or losses to management and ensure timely filing of Suspicious Incident Report's in accordance with company policies and procedures.
11. Assist management to ensure branch or business center complies with Regional Acceptance Corporation policies and guidelines.
12. Assist branch or business center with incoming client phone calls and ensure that the proper Perfect Client Experience is being delivered to our dealers and clients.
13. Complete monthly branch reports as needed by management.
14. Assist management and other areas of the office to complete tasks accurately and efficiently.
15. Assist with account adjustments as needed or any other customer related issues.
Required Skills and Competencies:
Requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1.High School diploma or equivalent
2.One year of experience or equivalent
3.Excellent problem solving skills
4.Excellent analytical ability
5.Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6.Excellent organizational skills
7.Excellent time management skills
8.Ability to work in fast paced environment
9.Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime, as needed
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
11. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
1.Bachelor's degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and work experience
2.Previous experience in finance/credit related industry
3.Knowledge of credit verification process and related documents
BB&T is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify