Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
To maintain adequate security levels in their region as well as conducting internal and external theft investigations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a professional working relationship with all Redner's employees and customers.
- Actively encourage other employees to be observant for potential losses.
- Understand fully both Civil and Criminal Laws as well as any Local Requirements set by the Police or District Justice.
- To investigate all internal incidents of theft, cashier shortages, receiver shortages, or any \other losses that will effect company shrink.
- To travel to all stores within an assigned distance of their residence.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality for all cases being currently investigated or cases investigated in the past.
- Prepare and maintain accurate reports on incidents in which you are involved.
- Contact Director of Security and Loss Prevention or other LP Agents if question arise.
- Prevent or apprehend individuals who commit acts of theft, and immediately notify the authorities.
- Represent Redner's Markets in a professional manner and set an example for all associates to follow at all times.
- Abide and enforce all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Full understanding of Civil and Criminal Laws set by the Police and/or District Justice.
- The ability to apprehend individuals in a calm and professional manner with using as little force as