Refrigeration Service Technician Alabama
Republic Refrigeration, Inc.
Montgomery , AL 36109
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Republic Refrigeration, Inc. is accepting applications for an Refrigeration Service Technician (Nationwide).
Since 1983, Republic Refrigeration, Inc. has installed over 1,325 industrial refrigeration projects throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Our project managers work hand-in-hand with the customer to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals, giving each client the dedication and focus required to get the job done right. Because of our strong client focus and the quality of our work, we maintain a 90% return customer base.
- Responsible for conducting diagnostic procedures, troubleshooting, repairing, and performing routine preventive maintenance on industrial refrigeration equipment, as necessary.
- Knowledge of reciprocating, screw compressors, electrical troubleshooting, and common types of industrial refrigeration and or gas compression experience.
- Possess the ability to problem solve, identify, document, and follow through on repairs and replacements.
- Disciplined, reliable, self-motivated, detail oriented, able to multitask, work independently, under pressure, and without close supervision.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills and be comfortable in dealing with customers, suppliers, management, and co-workers.
- Must be able to proficiently use a cellphone, laptop or tablet to complete service orders and other documentation.
- Must possess a valid drivers license and safe driving record.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures, and governing requirements.
- Must be a Road Warrior able to travel nationwide up to 90% (Required).
- 3-5 years of previous experience in Industrial or Commercial Refrigeration (Preferred).
- Previous experience with Ammonia and Freon Refrigerant (Preferred).
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
- Ability to operate hand/power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches, measuring equipment and the able to turn valve handles, wrenches with force.
- Ability to exert up to 75 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.).
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for 12 or more hours (while working on compressors, driving, etc.).
- Ability to work at unprotected heights and around moving machinery including vibrating machinery and tolerate environmental conditions consisting of heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, and dust.
- Ability to work in narrow and tight spaces and an occasional roof access may be necessary.
- Ability to bend, squat, kneel, balance, reach at waist level, shoulder level and above the head.
- Ability to climb and work from stairs or 6 ladder, walk on uneven terrain, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to operate trucks and lifts in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS please, we're unable to check the status of your application at this time.
- HSA (Health Saving Account)
- Per Diem Pay
- Drug Screening
- Background Checks