Refrigeration | Kitchen Technician
Pala Casino Spa And Resort
Pala , CA 92059
Posted 3 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Responsible for monitoring, servicing, maintaining, and repairing all refrigeration, kitchen equipment as well as all related equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring, servicing, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on all refrigeration and kitchen equipment and any equipment related to this discipline.
- Determine voltage requirements, identify incoming power sources, and wire up and/or rewire electrical equipment as needed.
- Must be able to determine proper refrigerant levels.
- Maintain and log the working conditions of all equipment; keeps machinery operating in a safe, efficient manner, acceptable with all health codes.
- Monitors temperature controls and takes actions to maintain proper operation on refrigeration and kitchen equipment; reads schematics and performs troubleshooting on all mechanical equipment.
- Responsible for ordering replacement parts, research vendors for supplies, receiving and stocking parts, and maintaining an organized parts inventory.
- Ability to operate the equipment required to move the parts and equipment into place to perform the task.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum three years Refrigeration and HVAC repair or related experience
- Knowledgeable with high and low voltage controls and able to read schematics
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions thoroughly
- Ability to plan a project, including parts needed, materials needed, and labor required to complete a project
- Must be able to communicate with fellow workers and supervisors through written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to perform general mathematics, such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Must read, write, speak and understand English