Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Refrigeration Engineer Manager
The Supporting Cast
New York , New York 11230
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are currently seeking for a Licensed Refrigeration Engineer with the City of New York for a Luxury Hotel.
Position will entailsupporting the the Director and Assistant Director of Engineering for a Luxury Hotel in the Midtown area on the west side.Other duties will entail the following below:
Educational Requirements :
- Daily follow ups and updates with the director on building maintenance in all areas
- Training engineering staff on company policies, equipment and fire prevention and safety
- Preparing weekly schedule, payroll and minor purchasing
- Assist the directorin maintaining a working budget
- Partnering with other departments to ensure compliance
- Maintaining inventory or equipment and parts
- Ensuring Hotel Safety for employees & guests
- Performing other duties assigned by Director of Engineering
Minimum of 5 years experience as a Licensed EngineerLicenses or Certificates:
HVAC License And/ORQ01 Refrigeration LicenseJob Requirements are as follows:
If you believe you possess the qualifications for this position. Please submit RESUME ASAP.
- Licensed Engineer for the City of New York (Q01 Refrigeration Engineer)
- HVAC , electricity, plumbing and steam plant operation knowledge
- Ability to read and decipher blue prints
- Working in an extremely organized and safe enviroment
- Ability to communicate in technical and non - technical terms
- Partnering with vendors and contractors to ensure proper requisitions
- Daily Mechanical room and public area walk throughs
- Ensuring hotel is always in compliance withNYC codes
- Budget and capital expenditures knowledge
- Overseeing and management of guest rooms and equipment PM (Preventive Maintenance Program)
- Present and perform in the most professional manner at all times to reflect Luxury Hotel Standards.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to push &lift up to 100lbs
- Reach, bend, stoop, stand and walk continuously, as well as climb stairs.