Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Service Technician
Sears Home Services
Portland , OR 97201
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
HOURLY PAY + UNCAPPED COMMISSION + SIGN-ON BONUS
TOP PERFORMERS CLUB TRIP + WORK REMOTE
NO WORK ON SUNDAYS AND NEVER ON CALL!!
Sears Home Services have immediateopenings for Refrigeration & Appliance Repair Technicians to service basic and high-end home appliance repair jobs at customers residences. We strive to schedule your daily jobs within 30 minutes of your live-in city.
If you have experience in Appliance Repair, or electrical troubleshooting; we want to talk with you about a career with us! Recent HVAC/R graduates and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Accurately diagnosing and repairing major home appliances.
- Providing the customer with an accurate estimate of the cost of repair.
- Collecting payment from the customer once repair job is completed.
- Providing knowledgeable, courteous and professional customer service at all times.
- Minimum 1 year related work or school experience
- Active and valid Drivers License
- Mechanically inclined
- EPA Universal certified
- High School Diploma or GED (Graduate Equivalency Degree)
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
- 401k Plan
- Hourly, Over-Time, and Uncapped Commission (soft sale) pay
- Never be on-call, Never work on Sundays
- Service van, Gas card
- Specialized tools, Uniforms, and Smartphone
- Home dispatched
- Industry training
- Career opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance