Ianuly Talent Accelerators
New York , NY 10001
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Talent Acceleration is our high-touch approach to solving our clients' recruitment challenges. We serve as a partner to fast growth, startup companies that don't have the structure, time or resources to do efficient, cost effective, high quality hiring. Because in lean startups, the negative impact of hiring the wrong person has an enormous price, we develop recruitment strategies and contribute to our clients' culture to facilitate their rapid team expansion. We've reinvented the traditional practice of recruitment by implementing our unique talent solution in-house, resulting in the accelerated growth of our clients.
- We engage in an exclusive, transparent, flexible relationship with our clients, which is the key to our success
- We advise and coach clients and candidates every step of the way
- We are engaged as the sole recruiting channel for clients' open positions
- We use a state of the art Applicant Tracking System to manage the recruitment process with the highest degree of efficiency
- We are a flexible solution that can be engaged for fixed periods of time and then re-engaged during later stages of growth
ABOUT THIS ROLE
- Collaborate with our exclusive venture backed CEO hiring managers and set and develop scalable sound recruitment processes and solutions
- Expertise in researching new technology start up's and products
- Lumascape start up adtech, fintech, insurtech and healthtech landscape knowledge critical
- Lead, manage, develop and maximize the performance of a talented team of recruiters
- Create, maintain and ensure the integrity of hiring data on our systems, including dashboards, reports and candidate information
- Use metrics and KPIs from to support decision making, improve business outcomes and recruit the best talent
- Undertake searches supporting managers in their hiring need
- Ensure ATS( Workable) is being maximized to full potential
- Develop relationships with 3rd parties in support of the recruitment team's activities
- Partner with CMO on the development of appropriate recruitment brand and marketing activities
- Intellectually curious and detail-oriented
- High clock speed able to function in a high-intensity, dynamic environment. Highly adaptable.
- At home speaking to CEO's and candidates with authority, but never arrogant or dismissive.
- Focused and organized, with strong follow-through.
- Unrelentingly positive attitude no job is too big, small, or odd. You are totally focused on the mission and winning, and so will roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done, whatever it is, whenever its needed.
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills including the ability to communicate and simplify complex topics.
- Intimate understanding of the full recruiting life cycle
- Willingness to defy convention and think outside the box.
- Experience working in a venture-backed startup environment prized.
- Command and love of technology your friends think youre obsessed.
- Proven ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks, adapt to changing needs, and, and tackle new challenges daily.
- Calm and comfortable in a fluid environment.
- Relentless in prioritization of goals, strategies and individual tasks.
- Demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing team
- 5-8 years recruiting experience (minimum 3 years of previous managing experience required)
- Strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems with minimal supervision
- Experience scaling during high-growth