VIEW JOBS11/2/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-31T00:00Our Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
* Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
* Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
* Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
* Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report
* Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
* Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
* Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
VIEW JOBS10/23/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-01-21T00:00Amazon, (www.amazon.com) a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington, is the global leader in e-commerce. Since Jeff Bezos started Amazon in 1995, we have significantly expanded our product offerings, international sites, and worldwide network of fulfillment and customer service centers. At Amazon, we strive to be Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers. We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Service's Talent Acquisition team is seeking a Military/Alternate Pipeline Recruiting Manager to support our team's key military and alternate pipeline recruiting initiatives (both new and existing), to include strategic recruiting, on-boarding and internal talent management and advocacy. We expect this Recruiting Manager to be a passionate customer, candidate and employee advocate, with proven organizational capabilities and management skills, extreme attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for recruiting, talent management, a high level of flexibility and commitment, and the ability to tackle ambiguity. The Recruiting Manager will be responsible for the development, execution and management of military and alternate pipeline recruiting strategies for Amazon Web Services.
In this leadership role, you will play a critical role in building and growing our AWS business across multiple locations and partner with the business teams to design recruiting strategies at scale. You will apply your prior leadership skills to lead a growing recruiting team to achieve business hiring goals. The selected candidate will bring recruiting industry expertise, passion for consulting with customers and demonstrated success in leading a team to deliver world-class innovation and solutions.
This role requires a balance of vision, strategy, people leadership and hands-on partnership with the business to lead effective candidate sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches. You'll act as a true talent advisor, partnering closely with both the business and other HR leaders to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics while managing a client-aligned recruiting team.
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Join us!
VIEW JOBS11/16/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-14T00:00The BDS Supplier Management Organization is looking for Procurement Coordinators to assist our current teams in an effort to drive consistency and efficiency within the organization.
The tasks the coordinators will perform include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Completing procurement responsibilities for low value, non-complex procurements and releases to previously negotiated strategic agreements.
* Support Procurement Agents in the completion of procurement transactions as determined by assigned manager.
* Support Delivery Management activities by completing change management requests, updating supplier delivery tools, reconciling items in grief and performing Line of Balance follow up.
* Assist with order management activities by reviewing consumer based ordering compliance, managing repair initiation and coordinating tooling needs at the suppliers.
* Enter data, extract data and perform updates of databases for procurement agents, management and other customers to ensure data integrity and timeliness.
* Collect, organized, edit and provide data from various computer systems and databases to procurement agents and management in order to effectively evaluate processes and performance within the procurement cycle.
* Schedule and organize meetings, record and distribute meeting minutes and agendas, process and file forms and documentation, and perform other administrative tasks to assist in the efficiency of procurement operations.
* Communicate with procurement agents and internal customers to assist in the identification and resolution of issues associated with the procurement cycle such as quotes, billing, contracts and other documentation discrepancies to ensure contractual compliance.
* Gather documentation (e.g., drawings, specifications, statements of work) from various data sources and assist in the distribution to suppliers in order to define contractual requirements.
* Initiate and execute supplier improvement activities and integrates results into contracting strategies.
* Assist in the closeout management process via invoice reconciliation efforts and Purchase Contract closeout activities.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
BDS Supply Chain
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Basic Qualifications (Requirements):
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Willing and able to obtain a US Government Top Secret Security Clearance
* Experience as a Procurement Coordinator and/or Administrator
* Experience working with Procurement, Supplier Management, Supply Chain, Material Management and/or Logistics processes
* Experience supporting Department of Defense (DOD) Supply processes
* Experience collecting data from multiple sources to create reports
* Experience coordinating and scheduling meetings
* Current and active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
Typical Education / Experience:
High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years' related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position requires the ability to obtain a US Security Clearance for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award