Seattle , WA 98101
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is one of the premier staffing and recruiting companies in the Pacific Northwest. Launched in 2001, we are a woman-owned business that serves and staffs Northwest organizations by doing things the right way, not just the easiest way. Hansell Tierney partners with candidates and clients to match the best candidates with interesting local opportunities. We navigate every relationship with the highest level of discretion and service while holding ourselves accountable to our promises. Our business thrives on our deep understanding of the job market and our ability to skillfully tailor our recruitment process to meet our clients unique needs.We are currently helping our client, an Environmental Engineering Firm, with a search for aRecruiter
on a 4-6 month temporary basis before potential to full-time conversion.Duration:
6 month temp-to-perm position (likely potential permanent conversion)Location:
Seattle, WAHansell Tierney is assisting our client with their search for aRecruiter
to partner with hiring managers and drive the recruiting process in a growing environmental consulting and engineering organization. This role will primarily be supporting multiple open positions across the organizations field teams across the United States.Job Duties
- Work closely with hiring manager to prioritize hiring needs and manage the launch process for each new position to ensure clarity on requirements, success criteria, interview and selection process.
- Seek, assess and recruit top talent utilizing multiple tools and network to generate competitive and qualified candidates in agreed time frame.
- Screen prospective candidates for job fit and provide feedback in aiding in the decision-making process.
- Drive the structured interview process, ensure that all interviewers are prepared to assess assigned competencies and assist managers in making final selection decision.
- Negotiate complex offers by leveraging knowledge in a competitive marketplace.
- Maintain accurate and fully compliant documentation on search and selection process.
- Manage a company-wide internship program; including: school/candidate outreach, interview coordination, placement of interns and follow up.
- Lead onboarding program for new hires. Responsibilities include, assign onboarding program, coordinate with participants, update program as needed, ensure adherence and reporting
- Identify new opportunities for recruitment and present program ideas to hiring managers and HR leadership.
- Manage company social media platforms, such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn and similar.
- 2 to 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated experience effectively partnering with hiring managers to recruit a variety of professional positions.
- Passion for building teams and delivering an exceptional candidate experience.
- Ability to manage and prioritize tasks in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.