Phoenix Home Care And Hospice
Springfield , MO
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Have you always wanted to be in healthcare but the sight of blood makes you weak in the knees? Phoenix is here for you! Be a healthcare Recruiter! You will make a difference in the lives of our clients everyday by recruiting nurses, caregivers and other healthcare staff.
Phoenix Home Care and Hospice is seeking an experienced Recruiter to join our talented Recruiting team.
- You love recruiting and thrive in a behind-the- scenes role.
- You have experience and understand the full-cycle recruitment process.
- You crave timeliness & deadlines and have a keen eye for detail.
- You welcome change and love dabbling with the newest & coolest sourcing tools.
- You welcome feedback, collaboration, and continued self-development.
- You are data driven, results-oriented, and self-motivated.
Why should you apply?
- You will be recruiting nurses, caregivers and various other staff.
- Opportunity for advancement
- You will work with the nicest people around!
- Great benefits,
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p,
- Great pay-will opportunity to earn bonus's
- PTO-start earning immediately!
- Access to our onsite workout facility
What you will be doing:
- Create and maintain effective job descriptions and postings.
- Proactively post positions on company website, social media and job boards.
- Source passive candidates through Indeed, LinkedIn, and other resources.
- Maintain excellent communication with Hiring Managers and Directors to identify open positions and expedite the hiring process.
- A large part of your day will be spent on the phone doing prescreens as well as emailing and texting candidates.
- Previous recruiting experience is required.
- This position requires a positive attitude and enthusiastic approach to recruitment.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook. You will be using 3 screens and multiple tabs simultaneously, while answering calls.
- You MUST be very organized and able to manage competing priorities.
- Outstanding Customer Service and phone etiquette. You must be able to build a relationship over the phone as well as communicate Phoenix Home Care & Hospice culture effectively to engage applicants.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid time off-vacation and public holidays
- Short term and long-term disability
- Training & Development