San Juan , PR 00920
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GRC Staffing is growing and hiring and needs an experienced recruiter who will have the ability to make a difference and be part of a high-performance team. You will recruit candidates that will represent some of the best companies in the US and Puerto Rico. This could be the first step to a new career!
Work on complete end to end recruitment process in a fast-paced environment. You will lead the whole candidate experience to ensure that the sourcing, recruiting, offer and onboarding and communication process runs smoothly contributing to a positive candidate experience and employer brand.
- Manage external and internal relationships
- Consults with stakeholders and management in organization to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Screens candidates and selects qualified and interested candidates for the interviewing phase, and then connects viable candidates with clients or hiring managers.
- Checks candidates references and credentials, verifying experience and backgrounds.
- Counsels candidates on the interview and hiring process.
- Organizes and attends job fairs, campus events, and other networking opportunities.
- Follows up with clients or hiring managers after the interview process to determine whether a placement can be made; collects feedback when placement is unsuccessful.
- Maintains and ensures compliance with applicable equal employment opportunity (EEO) and related employment laws and regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Highly organized person
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with aptitude in conducting interviews.
- Excellent sales ability to impart companies mission and vision
- Ability to collaborate
- Ability to work with changing priorities
- Familiar with EEO, ADA, and other related employment laws and guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- At least two - three years of experience in a hiring capacity preferred
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Location: San Juan, PR