Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Annapolis , MD 21401
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FosterThomas, Inc. is a leading HR Consulting and Talent Acquisition Firm. We are assisting a client in the Annapolis, MD area with a search for aRecruiter.Position Responsibilities
The Recruiter will provide Human Resources expertise in the areas of recruiting/staffing, AAP/EEO, federal and state compliance, and standard best recruiting practices for staff located domestically and globally.
- Full Life Cycle Recruiting
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System for open positions.
- Interact with hiring managers on requirements needed including job descriptions, job order forms, interviewing and candidate selection.
- Develop and update job descriptions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards/newspapers/colleges etc.
- Source and recruit candidates using databases, social media etc.
- Conduct interviews using various recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Familiarity with benefits administration and benefits plans to be first point of contact for candidate questions.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Provide guidance when needed as it relates to recruiting issues.
- Conduct periodic internal audits to ensure compliance with all state, federal and IRS statues and regulations.
- BS/BA Degree in an associated discipline and or the equivalent experience.
- PHR or working on PHR preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Human Resources to include both generalist duties and recruiting.
- Must have heavy full-cycle recruiting experience including global recruiting.
- Ability to manage all recruiting processes (applicant sourcing, resume screening, applicant assessment and interview).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based etc.).
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Experience working in an international environment required.
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Must have strong writing and communication skills as well as maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Ceridian helpful.
- Must be able to work under pressure and against deadlines and handle multiple and varied job tasks.
- Must be capable of adjusting quickly to schedule and requirement changes.