Boston , MA 02128
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
15666950At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care.CereCore
is seeking aRecruiter
to join our team in Boston, MA
The Associate Recruiter is responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various IT and healthcare roles within CereCore and external clients. This individual will network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, ensure we attract top talent, and reduce our time-to-hire ratio.
- Manages job order fulfillment in an efficient manner with the most qualified, best-fit candidates.
- Develops and recommends contractor/job offer details to candidates.
- Posts jobs through internal and external media, utilizing advanced sourcing techniques to identify qualified passive and active candidates.
- Maintains current knowledge of emerging technology.
- Identifies internal and external candidates for vacant positions, including assessing job postings and employee referrals, screening resumes, and conducting interviews by phone, in person, or via electronic media (e.g., WebEx, Go to Meeting, etc.)
- Works closely with the account manager to provide qualified candidate submissions, coordinate interviews, negotiate rates, and more to ensure job openings are filled in a timely manner.
- Performs candidate reference checks.
- Manages the delivery and negotiation of job offers, rejections, and more to candidates.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2+ years of similar experience preferred
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Motivated and driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Previous IT recruitment experience is highly preferred.
- EMR or healthcare recruitment experience is a plus
- Previous experience utilizing an applicant tracking system
- Solid understanding of HR practices
- High-volume recruitment experience highly preferred
- Must be passionate about recruiting and making a difference
- Proven leadership skills and ability to coach and mentor candidates through the hiring process
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.Connect with us onLinkedIn,Twitter