Recruiter - CDL Drivers
Pelion , SC 29123
Posted 10 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Recruiter- CDL DriversMonday- Friday from 8am to 5pmDirect Hire Opportunity! About Integrity Staffing Solutions:
We are the people putting people back to work. We are the leaders of the new normal and we have been since 1997. Providing jobs, solutions and a deep competence for a new economy. We supply the skills that propel life forward. We inspire individuals to find their third, fourth and their umpteenth gear. We are an engine of opportunity. We are the gateway from good to great. Welcome to the new normal. Welcome to Integrity Staffing Solutions. Engine of Opportunity.Job Summary:
The CDL Recruiter Driver position is responsible for proactively developing channels of new CDL-A driver candidates and skilled in the ability to identify eligible CDL-A driver candidates. Maintain records of qualified CDL-A driver candidates and efforts to develop those leads.Essential
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for meeting each goal weekly: 5 screening calls per day, 10-20 upload of resumes increasing the candidate pool placing the information into the ATS (Newton) system weekly, 2-3 interviews per week and 4 hires per week. / Coordinating print advertising /Managing online advertising campaigns/Visiting job fairs and driving schools / Maintaining relationships with critical contacts who enable successful recruiting /
- Manage the hiring process for new CDL-A drivers / Manage inbound phone calls from interested CDL-A driver or Class B candidate's / Schedule applicants for necessary interviews, physicals, and drug screens
- Keep in close contact with Transportation to constantly know the driver staffing needs / Prioritize hiring needs and focus attention in areas of greatest need / Facilitate pre-employment paperwork requirements
- Assist with pre-employment background checks / Leads discussions with management regarding the improvement of staffing tools. / Processes job requisitions on a timely manner and not exceed 45 days.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks, problem resolution and prioritization / Screen candidates based on experience and culture-match. Negotiate and execute offers including benefits, salary, and other questions
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Proficient with social media platforms and placing recruitment ad's accordingly per departmental position. Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s). Preparing all interviews for hiring managers to have the job descriptions and interview forms accessible to the hiring supervisors/managers. / Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies. Coordinates appropriate employment skills testing through ProveIt or other vendors.
- Screens and interviews applicants and conducts the drug testing as needed. / Conducts employment verifications / Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers and prepares the offer letter, and makes sure on on-boarding paperwork is complete through our ATS system Newton/Paycor / Works with HR Admin Support, to communicate employee referral program details. / Follows up with the related clerical aspects of pre-hire paperwork. Completes weekly reports on performance goals and daily functions.
Is responsible to note and update the ATS (Newton) system with each candidate communication and interaction. Leads regional initiatives that impact staffing; assigns resources for priority projects, and may serve as project manager for a project of high complexity and large scope depending on business need.Job Requirements:
- Must be a self-starter
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience / Staffing / Recruiting background
Ready for your next Opportunity? To apply for one of our opportunities offered by Integrity Staffing Solutions, please click the apply button and then follow the steps following the application.INTEGRITY STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Welcome to the engine of opportunity. Welcome to the next rung of your job ladder. Come work at one of the fastest-growing companies in the nation--a place where you can you can learn by doing, exceed your own expectations and conquer new challenges. Enabling employees to grow within the company is at the core of our corporate philosophy. Were more than a great place to work; were an Opportunity Engine, ready to help inspire your personal and professional growth.